Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Boyfriend #2

Just checkin to see what ur thoughts are on the subject. I recently came across a song that got me groovin a lil bit and the words may be a lil racy. Its called boyfriend# 2. I know dudes that really got tight bounds wit their shorties cant relate but to me its kinda deep. Like I feel like my whole purpose in life is to treat a shortie like a queen, its just her choice to make me want to do that lol. By that I mean, dnt make it too easy, niggas like workin. Makin us work, gains respect. Now on the subject of bein boyfriend# 2 it can be a lil dangerous lol. Exciting lol but dangerous. I have never personally played boyfriend# 2, but i truly cant say if i would or wouldnt play that role. So my question is for single guys like me, would u play boyfriend number 2? Is it worth it, if the shortie is bad enough? & ladies if the nigga u wit aint treatin u right would u look for the boyfriend number 2?



Download
Pleasure P - Boyfriend #2

2 comments:

Tell. The Truth. Tara said...

This is how most situations turn out when the mate isn't handling bizzness! Really they jus friends gettin it n. I can dig it but the whole cheatin thing i can't get wit. Jus let the lame go.

The One and Only said...

Queen Blvd said it just Right!!!! I don't see the point. If he is wack give his ass the boot. What is the point and keeping him around to boost his ego, he needs to know that he isn't worth shit.

Cheating is a definite no-no in my book.

But here is my damn question to the fellas... I understand if you are playing the role of BF#2 with a chick that you don't plan on settling down with.. but WTF is wrong with dudes that get with a CHEATER and expect to turn her ass into your damn housewife. And then get BLOWN when she cheats on your ass later. JUST DUMB.